Thursday, February 3, 2011

My Finds

These great toddler friendly(and Mommy friendly, I might add) stamps are made by Crayola.  They feature rolly-polly animal characters, are self-contained, and are very easy to stamp.  With just a little pressure to the bottom they create a cute little stamp.  They are constructed to allow the toddler a great time of creating without frustration or assistance. 

The sweet little one who is having great fun with these stamps is my granddaughter, Eden, who is 18 months old.

Happy Stamping! 


3 comments:

  1. Your granddaughter Eden is so adorable!!! The stamps are cute too!
    : 0 )
    Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eden is Precious!!! Love her little looks!
    I have never seen these stamps before, they have such a fun appeal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog.
    Your darling Eden is beautiful,love the stamps too.
    Amy

    ReplyDelete